Free Tax Debt Settlement Plan
It makes no sense to hire a tax settlement attorney and pay their fee if you don't know what needs to be done to resolve your tax debt or what the end goal of the representation is going to be.
This is why I offer a free in-depth financial consultation that includes a call to the IRS Practitioner's Hotline to conduct an in depth review of your account This allows me to know exactly what needs to be done on your case.
You gain comfort in knowing how much time it should take, how much it will cost and what the most likely outcome will be.
After your consultation you will know:
- Exactly how much you owe
- What tax returns need to be filed.
- Every penalty and interest charge that has been added to your account, and every payment and credit that has been applied to your debt.
- When all relevant IRS statutes of limitation expiratons are, including time limits on audits, trust fund assessments, and collection of back taxes.
- What collection status you are in, and what the IRS' next move will be.
- How I, as an experienced tax attorney, would resolve your case.
I analyze every case as if it was my own tax liability and advise you accordingly.
I will provide you with a detailed plan of action for resolving your account and then answer any questions you have.
All of this is available without any cost or obligation as a part of your consultation. With all of the facts and a detailed plan for resolving your specific situation you make the decision on when and how to proceed.
Regardless of the amount your tax liability, I invite you to call me at (303) 376-6267 or Toll Free at (866)-353-2257, complete the "Contact Me" form to the left, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org